Friday, April 16, 2010

One and only.

My Poem



Title: My one and only~



You if not only you
Were the one who was there for me
We were connected by a special bond
The one, who is a companion
The one, who is a teacher
The one, who is my reason for living
The one, who is always willing to lend a listening ear
The one, who would risk her life for me
The one, who breathe life in to me
The one, who make me realise that I’m not alone
The one, who enable me to view this world
The one, who gave me the basic vision of life
The one, who gave me everything I could ever ask for
The one, who provided me with nothing but the best
The one who I can always rely on
The one, who I can always put my trust
The one, who never gave up on me
The one, who I broke her heart countless of times
Forever appreciated and remembered,
To life - the greatest gift of all.




Painting:




About my painting:


It portraits my mother holding my hand in the middle of the picture. Forever in my heart she stays. No matter what happens, she's always there for me. That's why my hand is always in hers. Along with the heart, there is a pathway(the brown patch), which portraits how my mother have led me into this path in life. The road she have brought me into. Though, life has it's ups and down and that there are times of frustration and anger. Yet together we are, still living under one roof, the place i call home. The roses, portraits the life we both lead. Roses may look gentle and lovely, yet there are torns. Just like how life is. Having its ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment