Friday, April 16, 2010

My bed of feathers

The picture shows my mother .
The kind expression shows her gentleness .
The gold heart shows that she has a heart of gold .
The golden streaks in her hair also shows that she has another side , that she is not as innocent as she seems .

My mother is like my bed of feathers ;
whenever I fall , she is there to catch me safely and softly .
She is soft and light alone , but together she is strong and sturdy .
When she is broken , she is like a torn feather pillow and her emotions get confused .
When she is composed , her heart is like a bed of feathers brought together to give warmth .
Always a comfort to me , for me to lie on and for me to pour my heart into .
She is the one and only mom I have , the bed of feathers that I will never throw away .

No comments:

Post a Comment